Location: Dartmouth, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages, a bonus program and a great benefits package.
In order to excel in this role, you will be training with and working along-side our experienced staff to give you the practical, hands-on experience you’ll require in the fast-paced events environment.
Who are YOU?
The Glow Operations Team is seeking a strong, organized, motivated, and customer-focused driver for delivery and set-up of both signs and amusement products. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are a hands-on, practical, get-it-done kind of person. You are the face of Glow, as a member of the team working with our many clients.
- You have experience driving trailers and cube vans
- You’re a hands-on, practical, problem-solver
- You’re honest, hardworking and conscientious
- You have a clean driver’s abstract
- You can load and unload equipment efficiently
- You have great attention to detail
- You can maintain accurate delivery and pick-up records
- You have 2 years related experience
- You’re not afraid of a challenge or a fast-paced environment
- You know how to think on your feet
- You’re equally comfortable working alone or with a team
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- You enjoy that every day is different
- You love to work outside, and a little bit of weather doesn’t scare you – you love that this is NOT a desk job
- You know how to make safety a big priority
- You’re available to work the evenings and weekends sometimes required in the world of events
- You’re physically active, and able to lift 65lbs
- You’re as comfortable in the driver’s seat as you are on the job-site
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Delivery in the email subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.