Full-Time Positions – 4
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Not a Desk Job!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are the heart of our operations team, our front line leaders! We are looking for individuals who can take direction but also motivated and self-directed with a keen desire to learn. You are the face of Glow!
This role provides invaluable experience and training within the event industry. Motivated and committed Event Specialists will earn the opportunity for growth within the company. Supervisory roles are available for the right candidates. We will train you to be an incredibly DETAILED and THOROUGH on-site coordinator who is able to motivate your team from start to finish. This includes event set-up, execution, and removal while ensuring safety and efficiency.
You are strong, organized, motivated and customer service-oriented. This is a hands-on position that offers a clear path to advancement. This opportunity is not a desk job. You will be challenged physically and mentally. If you are a results-oriented self-starter and if you are a think-on-your-feet trouble-shooter, we want YOU!
- Hard-working, enthusiastic, positive, fun, and mechanically inclined.
- You love working with people of all ages!
- You will be part of teams who prepare, deliver, set up, execute and remove events, specializing in tent installation.
- You will work collaboratively with the sales team, logistics team, and on-site contacts to be part of smooth and effective operations at the venues.
- You will ensure that equipment is delivered properly, in excellent condition, and on time.
- You will be trained to develop an excellent knowledge of Glow products.
- Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract
- Experience working with kids and youth is ideal
- Available to work weekends, evenings, early morning and weekdays
- Physically active, able to lift 65lbs
- Attention to detail, especially when completing required paperwork
- Troubleshooting genius
- Control and record event hours and inventory
Bonus if you have …
- Experience driving trailers and cube vans
- Effectively motivate & manage a team
- Knowledge in event services
- A LEADER by example
Glow offers competitive wages, great benefits and an exciting, dynamic working environment with an incredible group of people.
Based on criteria and “fit” please Apply Now if this opportunity is for you! Please include an updated resume & cover letter and reference Event Leader in the email subject line.