Full Time Position
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime amusement event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages and a great benefits package.
Who are YOU?
Reporting to the President, you will be a vital part of the Event Sales Team. We are seeking a driven, highly motivated superstar who exudes loads of energy and enthusiasm. You will be the first point of contact for our clients as they book amusements, rides, games and much more for their festivals, school fairs, birthday parties, private and corporate events. You must have superior customer service skills and a base knowledge of event rentals that will ensure you meet and EXCEED our clients’ needs. You know how to ascertain all pertinent info regarding an event to ensure recommendation of the right rental products and services. You’re skilled at identifying additional sales opportunities and adept at up-selling and cross-selling products. You’re a quick study who is exceptionally organized with pays keen attention to detail. You will create and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and current clients. You’re game for attending networking events, providing onsite event coordination and prospecting clients.
If you meet the above requirements and have experience in sales and events, we want YOU! To be part of our growing team, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Two or more years of related experience (Sales, Event Planning/ Coordination)
- Post-secondary education (Preferably Event Management, Recreation Management/ Community Development or Sales)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adapt easily to new computer programs
- Excellent time-management skills
- Attention to detail (you’re great at paperwork)
- Multi-tasking rock star
- Flexible and adaptable when new tasks and responsibilities arise
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Event Sales in the email subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we will contact qualified candidates only.