Location: Dartmouth, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages and an exciting, dynamic working environment.
In order to excel in this role, you’ll be training with and working along-side our experienced staff to give you the practical, hands-on experience you’ll require in the fast-paced events environment.
Who are YOU?
Looking for part-time work? Are you a student or someone looking for some extra hours? We’re seeking strong, fun loving, dependable and hard-working employees for our many events. Are you a high energy, customer service superstar who enjoys working with kids? If YES, we want YOU!
As an important part of our front-line operations team, you’ll be the on-site face of Glow! We want the very best for our clients, so we expect the very best from you!
- You take direction well, but can also be self-directed
- You can always see work to be done
- You’re hardworking and highly motivated
- You have a keen desire to learn
- You are physically active and able to lift 45lbs or more
- You have effective time management skills
- You have great attention to detail, especially when completing required paperwork
- You have impeccable customer service skills
- You have the ability to be authoritative but entertaining, while supervising kids and adults alike
- You look (and are) extremely professional
- You are available to work evenings and weekends
Bonus Points …
- You have a clean drivers abstract
- You’re able to lift 65lbs
- You have relevant experience
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Events Team in the email subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.