Location: Moncton, NB
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime amusement event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages, a bonus program and a great benefits package.
Who are YOU?
The Glow Operations Team is seeking a strong, organized, motivated, and customer focused Warehouse, Signs & Event Lead. Reporting to the NB/PEI Sales Manager, you are a hands-on, practical, problem-solving kind of person. You are the face of Glow; the on-site contact working with our many clients.
To help you succeed in this role, you’ll be part of a training and mentorship program with us. During your first year, this will require some travel to our head office in Dartmouth for hands-on training with our leadership team.
- You have lots of common sense
- You’re a hands-on, practical, problem-solver who leads by example
- You have Recreation Management or equivalent education
- You have 2 years related experience
- You’re not afraid of a challenge or a fast-paced environment
- You know how to motivate and manage your Amusements events crew – many of whom may be teenagers
- You’re equally comfortable working alone or leading a team
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and you love a challenge
- You enjoy that every day is different
- You love to work outside, and a little bit of weather doesn’t scare you – you love that this is NOT a desk job
- You enjoy working in a fun, kid-filled, kid-friendly environment
- You know how to make safety a big priority
- You’re available to work the evenings and weekends required in the world of events
- You’re physically active, and able to lift 65lbs
- You have a clean drivers abstract
- You have great attention to detail, especially when completing required paperwork like event hours and inventory
- You can think on your feet – in fact, you’re a trouble-shooting genius
- You’re as comfortable in the warehouse as you are on the job-site
- You have exceptional site coordination skills
- You have a great ability to communicate with management, staff, and clients when on the job-site
Bonus Points …
- You have experience driving trailers and cube vans
- You’re bilingual
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference NB Ops Lead in the email subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.