Location: Dartmouth, NS
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages, great benefits and an exciting, dynamic working environment with an incredible group of people.
Reporting to, and under the guidance and mentorship of the Operations Manager, you will take a lead role in the preparation, organization, delivery, installation, sign-up, sign-down, maintenance, documentation and return of all sign inventory, equipment, and materials.
In time, you will provide operational guidance, training and mentoring to other team members working in Glow’s Sign Division. You will assist in the coordination of sign operations with the Operations Manager, Salesperson, Logistics Team and on-site contracts to ensure smooth and effective operations at all sites. You will ensure that you meet all contractual obligations with efficiency and exceptional customer service. In time, you will direct, motivate and supervise the sign operations crews assigned to you, so the crews work safely, efficiently and work meets or exceed Glow’s standards. You will ensure that all signs/equipment are delivered properly, in excellent condition and on time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and removal of signs in a safe manner utilizing proper equipment and ensuring company standards are applied.
- Sign messages are changed quickly and efficiently.
- Messages are accurate and correspond to the order sheet. Messages are checked for accuracy before departure.
- All tasks are logged and paperwork completed.
- Driving safety is imperative. No driving violations or vehicle damage must occur. Glow vehicles are to be left in good condition for the next driver.
- Meet the quality standard of service and ensure customer satisfaction.
In order to be part of our dynamic team, we need you to have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of event services a great asset
- Available to work weekends, evenings, early morning and weekdays
- Physically active, able to lift 65lbs
- Clean drivers abstract
- Attention to detail, especially when completing required paperwork
- Troubleshooting genius
- Control and record inventory
- Ability to communicate with management and staff
Bonus if you have …
- Experience driving trailers and cube vans
- Effectively motivate & manage a team
- Hands-on supervisor, a LEADER by example
- Impeccable on-site coordination skills
Based on criteria and “fit” please click ‘Apply Now’ if this opportunity is for you! Please include an updated resume & cover letter and reference Signs Lead in the email subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.