Location: Dartmouth, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime amusement event industry leader and multi-division company. Our innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages, a great benefits package and tons of opportunity for the future.
Who are YOU?
Were you born to deliver exceptional service? We’re seeking a strong, organized, creative, sales-driven self-starter to be part of our Retail Team, working in Glow’s stunning new showroom in Dartmouth, NS. Glow is busy building the team that will enable its continued growth and success. This is the perfect position for an energetic, personable professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who seeks the challenge and opportunity that Glow can provide. You’ll be reporting to our Retail Operations Coordinator as a key member of her team.
- You have a high level of professionalism and maturity
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in retail sales
- You love to wow every customer you serve!
- You have experience working with Balloons and/or have an eagerness to learn more about this form of artistry!
- You have an interest in learning more about Fireworks and Fireworks Show Design
- You’re extremely punctual and your time-management skills are exceptional
- You’re a self-starter who loves to have a goal or mission to achieve
- You have proven experience in retail merchandising
- You’re highly creative and hands-on and always have to be busy – you can see what must be done without being told
- You have excellent communication skills and fantastic telephone etiquette
- You enjoy working as part of a team, and you are highly collaborative
- You’re open, flexible and adaptable to a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- You’re not afraid of a challenge or a fast-paced environment
- You love costumes, special effects make-up and Halloween
- You’re exceptionally organized and comfortable learning new software – balancing cash and using POS systems are second-nature to you
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Retail Specialist in the email subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.