Permanent Full-Time Position
Location: Moncton, NB
What is Glow Parties?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime amusement event industry leader and multi-division company. Our innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages and commission structure and a great benefits package.
Who are YOU?
Were you born to plan events? Glow is seeking a strong, organized, motivated, and customer focused Sales Manager to lead the development and growth of its New Brunswick and PEI operations, based out of our Moncton location. Glow is building the team that will enable its continued growth and success. This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded leader who loves the challenge and opportunity Glow can provide. For the right go-getter, with time and training, this can evolve into a franchise opportunity.
To help you succeed in this role, you’ll be part of a training and mentorship program with us. During your first year, you’ll experience occasional travel to our head office in Dartmouth for hands-on training with our leadership team.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business, Marketing or Recreation Management
- You have Event Planning/Coordination experience and/or you have a small business background
- You have experience in sales, and love to close the deal!
- You have excellent oral and written skills in both English and French
- You equally enjoy working independently or as part of a team
- You’re open, flexible and adaptable to a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- You’re not afraid of a challenge or a fast-paced environment, and you love to win!
- You’re exceptionally organized
- You have 2 years or more related experience
- Integral in the leadership/ communication of a team ranging from 2-20, depending on the seasonality
- Daily communication with Head Office to ensure we set you up for success
- Receive sales calls and manage client requests
- Prospect new clients and communicate effectively how Glow can meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Maximize up-selling and cross-selling for client satisfaction
- Maintain a close focus on cost controls and be ever-mindful of profitability
- Input and maintain data in Glow’s sales and inventory systems to maintain detailed and accurate files on clients, events, sign jobs and customer feedback on performance, so we can constantly improve
- Create annual sales targets and related objectives and strategies in cooperation with Glow’s Senior Management Team
- Prepare reports and work orders
- Ensure daily effective communication with Glow’s Operations Team to guarantee client satisfaction and fulfilment of all contractual obligations
- Assist in the hiring and training of seasonal and part-time employees
- Work cooperatively with The NB/PEI Operations Coordinator and with Head Office to ensure that Glow Moncton complies with all regulatory and safety standards
Hours of Work
Will be generally 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday, however due to the nature of the events business, some additional hours may be required on evenings and weekends during peak seasons.
- Base salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience
- Commissions based on sales
- Full Benefits package after the successful completion of your three month probationary period
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Sales Manager – NB & PEI in the email subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.