Location: Dartmouth, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more experienced, smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages and a great benefits package.
In order to excel in this role, there will be lots to learn! You’ll be trained and mentored by our founder and President, as well as other experienced members of the Glow team.
What’s the Role?
You will be responsible for driving growth within the Sign Division of Glow the Event Store. You’ll create and maintain relationships with clients with a focus on increasing sales, customer retention and growth, as well as creating awareness among clients about Glow’s various sign products and solutions. You’ll work to maximize up-selling and cross-selling opportunities between sign clients and the other divisions of Glow.
You will work directly with Sign Operations to ensure correct messaging and sign scheduling, and will work collaboratively with other members of the Glow team to maintain open and effective lines of communication. You’ll be responsible for receiving and making sign sales calls, initiating customer contact through referrals and cold contact approaches, submitting HRM permit applications, and maintaining high standards of quality control around sign deliveries and message changes.
You will be responsible for creating all sign related work orders, ensuring the work orders are communicated to Operations. You’ll be maintaining detailed client files and communicating effectively with all Sign clients. You will ensure effective filing, record keeping, invoicing and other administrative aspects of the Sign Division.
Who are YOU?
- You are exceptionally organized, highly motivated, and love the world of sales.
- You’re great with people, and have above-average communication skills
- You’re a great listener, and pay close attention to customer needs
- You communicate in a concise way, and are gifted at getting the message across using just a few words!
- You thrive on challenge and order.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and realize the importance of everything being just right
- You’re not afraid of a challenge or a fast-paced environment
- You’re equally comfortable working alone or with a team
- You’re a doer
- You understand the importance of effective communication and great record-keeping, and you have an amazing ability to work with management, staff, and clients alike
You have extensive experience and knowledge in sales, business development and office administration. A working knowledge of MS Office is required and familiarity with Sage Accounting is considered an asset.
Hours of Work
Work hours are generally 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday; however, evenings and weekends may be required during peak times.
If this sounds like you, please apply now, and include your resume with references! Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.