Location: Bayers Lake, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into a Maritime event industry leader and multi-division company. An innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. Glow is growing once again, and we need more smart-thinking, hard-working people. Glow offers competitive wages and a great bonus package for our seasonal employees.
There’s always room to grow at Glow.
Who are YOU?
Reporting to the Halloween Store Manager, you are a key front line leader on our Halloween Sales Team. You are highly motivated and exude energy and enthusiasm.
- You have lots of retail experience
- You’re a hands-on supervisor
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment
- You love to sell
- You’re a problem-solver
- You can effortlessly manage and motivate your crew from the beginning to the end of each shift
- You’re honest and have a great attitude
- You know the importance of putting customers first and help your team to do the same
- You’re goal driven and highly organized
- You can lift up to 30lbs
- You enjoy store set-up and merchandising
- You’re flexible and available to work the weekdays, evenings, holidays, and weekends required in the world of retail
- You are comfortable with POS software and are familiar with opening and closing sales procedures and controls
- You’re able to work independently or as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Halloween Store Supervisor in the email subject line.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, we will contact qualified candidates only.