Location: Dartmouth, NS
Reporting to our Event Leads, you are hard-working, enthusiastic, positive, fun, and mechanically inclined. You love working with people of all ages! You’re comfortable driving a variety of delivery vehicles. You will be part of teams who prepare, deliver, set up, execute and remove events, specializing in tent installation. You are capable of helping to complete required documentation and return all event equipment and materials to warehouse inventory. You’ll learn lots about preparing for and working on events. You will work collaboratively with the sales team, logistics team and on-site contacts to be part of smooth and effective operations at the venues. You will ensure that you meet all contractual obligations with efficiency and exceptional customer service. You will work safely and efficiently to make sure that your work meets or exceeds Glow’s standards. You will ensure that equipment is delivered properly, in excellent condition, and on time. You will be trained to develop an excellent knowledge of Glow products.
Please note: Equipment may include (but not be limited to) tents, inflatable amusements, rides, a variety of games, mobile rock wall, arcades, food and ticket booths, lighting and audio equipment, photo booths, virtual reality machines, stages, dance floors, backdrops, furniture, props, linens, pipe and drape, décor glassware, floral, furniture, linens and more. You may work in a variety of areas within our operation, including:
- Events (event prepping, product programming, loading/unloading, deliveries, set-ups/removals, attending)
- Décor (event prepping, loading/unloading, deliveries, set-ups/removals)
- Warehouse (pre-loads, prep work, organizational tasks)
- Signs (message prepping/putting away/sign runs, etc)
- Completing and filing proper paperwork as required
- Controlling and recording event hours and inventory
- Effective problem-solving – finding solutions to deal quickly and professionally with the challenges and problems that may arise
- You are physically active and able to lift 65 lbs or more
- You’re available to work flexible hours to accommodate the world of events
- You’re an experienced driver with a clean driving record
- You’ll assist with other Glow divisions and duties as required and requested.
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now’! Please include your resume. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for considering a career with Team Glow!